Monday, December 14, 2009

Sclerosis Of The Eyes I Stopped Breathing, With My Eyes Open, Unresponsive To Emergency Crew And My Children, What Is Wrong?

I stopped breathing, with my eyes open, unresponsive to emergency crew and my children, what is wrong? - sclerosis of the eyes

I have MS, I work at the hospital, took me to the ambulance. Everything she did was a drug test (negative) and a CT scan. Everything was normal. But my eyes are swollen I can not see well and I'm exhausted. PLEASE PLEASE help me. My neurologist does not MRI was recommended, and my hospital does not have the MRI equipment and facilities. I'm afraid to work, if I am still paralyzed, autumn or on a page back? Did I mention that I am also very dizzy and my body feels very heavy. I have a headache that comes and goes, but it can stress. Please only serious answers. Normally, you can enjoy the atmosphere, but I am now very frightened. Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment