Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Waldorf Doll Pattern Is A Sewing Pattern Infringing On Something Copyrighted?

Is a sewing pattern infringing on something copyrighted? - waldorf doll pattern

I have a blog where you patterns and instructions. I have a little set of propaganda in a blog a few weeks ago who told me he was working on a model doll sewing an average animal / human wrist. This is a Waldorf-style doll. I've never had one on each side of the model I see it, but someone who has done this sort of dolls and sells them says, I am violated their copyrights, not "copy" of the original design.

My final product is not as chief of a fashion doll for sale. And I had no prior knowledge of the work of that person or seen his work until it passed me by e-mail. So, as it may be a violation of copyright?

I have the impression that you think you have bought dolls (about $ 100 a doll), and then copy the dismembered parts in a pattern fashion. I was the design of this model very sporadically over the years by designing parts to sew and then see whether a particular model works best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment