Sunday, January 3, 2010

Florida Car Bill Of Sale What Procedures Do I Follow To Sell My Financed Car In Florida?

What procedures do I follow to sell my financed car in Florida? - florida car bill of sale

I'm trying to sell my BMW finances, which has a lien held by BMW Bank of North America. Which forms do I fill out and what procedures should you follow? I have already downloaded the notice and / or the sale of DMV form.

I know the procedure for payment of extraordinary privilege, and given the title, but I am the way I protect myself as the DMV, if I take the money and deliver the car to the buyer prior to receiving a clear title.

Can anyone help?

1 comments:

alxever said...

However, release of liability should be sent to DMV as soon as possible. You also need to repay the loan as soon as possible to ensure you get the title soon and give the landlord. For what I know is nothing you can do.

Post a Comment