Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sore Knees Existentialism Sore Knees?

Sore knees? - sore knees existentialism

Lately, I have exercises for football and one day I hurt my knee when I entered. It hurts in the knees. It does not hurt when I walk, but sometimes it hurts when I touch or rotation. I do not know if the driver's knee or knees, or just too much pain in the knees of age. Sometimes I can not say whether the pain in my knee and then my muscles. I am 15 years old and about to start a football season in a week. I asked a pharmacist (who, with knee problems and soccer) and told me, massage, ice and the knee and I can go and play my first game in a week. I need more advice, information and suggestions. Should I go to play when I put a couple? Should I see a doctor? What should I do? If the runners knee? How can I say? How long does it take to heal and be ok?

7 comments:

Brooklyn... said...

A doctor is the best person to know what is wrong: it could), a worn or torn meniscus (knee or torn muscles / ligaments and tendon inflammation. A comprehensive document, or better, one might say even an orthopedist, or whether you should continue to play and rest. The books say Rice - Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation swollen. After physical therapy to strengthen the muscles that connected them and prevent further problems. You may have to sit a few games, but the alternative is worse than you do and it takes longer to heal. What would you prefer?

28 woman said...

I would like to see a doctor. A few months ago I hurt my knee pretty badly. I went to ortho. dr. and drainage of fluid from the knee and gave me an injection cortical zone. He had made it to an MRI and it turned out to be a so-called Baker's cyst. Watch this and see what you think! Good luck and do not try to interfere during the football season. He gave me a prescription for Naproxen and faithfully take the time that my knee does not bother me so bad, but even after two months when I forget to take the med too. a few days, I have to pay. I've long without him for 2-3 days and my knee is throbbing you now! Here, too, good luck and see your doctor.

tlworkro... said...

simple aspirin or paracetamol can help relieve the pain, but yes, see a doctor. The knees can be very sensitive. I am 55 years old and they are very sensitive! Good luck.

Melissa L said...

In any case, go see a doctor. could be a torn ligament or bursitis

katie couture said...

I'm 15, too. :] I'm encouraged and knocking his knees hurt. was in my case, my bones, taken at the knee and push to beat each other, things between them (idk what it) means the ground will cause the bottom, and this pain. I icyhots and knee pads are also good. sweet, athletic. I've never had a massage, so idk about that. sorry if this does not help. I thought only try to share what little I know about. Ah, can also get your muscles.you small cracks in the muscles at the plant. Of course, it is safe () do not worry. Try to build your exercise a little at a time, allowing you time to recover. typically one days rest between workout days are good. which may be required. which disappears with time.

smiLe :) said...

Uh Oh ACL. contact the doctor!

smiLe :) said...

Uh Oh ACL. contact the doctor!

Post a Comment