Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organic Kids Shampoo Dry Frizzy Ugly Ratty Hair. Becoming Depressed And Parents Wont Take Meseriously!seriously Considering Suicid?

Dry frizzy ugly ratty hair. becoming depressed and parents wont take meseriously!seriously considering suicid? - organic kids shampoo

my hair is so ugly! That's what we all do when my hair is like this: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/ ...
my mother forced me to use an organic shampoo / conditioner for 3 months until they kicked out the window! that made my hair even worse! Preparation of the inner layer of the hair, which now it is very dry and crisp!
I tell my parents, I am very depressed about my looks, but they tell me to stop exaggerating and that their hair, but does not understand just how I feel!
React 1 hour ago - 3 days.
More details

57 minutes ago
IM not paying attention!
53 minutes ago
BTW, I can not use any hair products, i dont use any kind of heat, I DONT dye or highlight my hair. i shampoo every 2-4 days and I always and always thoroughly cleaned once a week on the same day that the state of the deep. I keep my hair in a ponytail every day in school all day, and when you get home, he goes on a bun with a scrunchy
50 minutes ago
Hungry DAMN IT DONT TELL ME About Kids! I KNOWIn addition to donate to charities, half of my pension, but I feel so ugly DAMN ALL THE TIME! 1-6 GRADE I was constantly teased about my f ***** LOOK! I hate my body!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can be heard in earnest, with her parents and her heart, u! u is the do everything or anything that is regrettable hard! or talk to a school counselor!

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Anonymous said...

Hun, if you are uncomfortable in your skin, you need to talk to someone professional. And I know it sucks to hear that, but it would be better to hurt yourself or kill. Try going to a school advisor (I know it does not sound very attractive, as it will help, but you should.) Maybe you will help the hair should be removed, putting a halt to them, and try to go to a hairdresser and see if certain treatments that can provide help with maintenance.

Anonymous said...

They have anti-frizz. They are not thinking of suicide, believe me, I'm ugly, but you know what I think? When I grow up, I will make my glasses and contacts, trenches, his hair (with wax on my upper lip I know its soo gross). It seems that your just sad, especially her hair. If you do not like the color, tint, if foster parent, you have to wait until your 18 if you do not just do his curly. Do not commit suicide. I think that when we die, only the end you know nothing, you will not think without a brain.

Post a Comment