Friday, February 5, 2010

Gall Bladder More Condition_symptoms For Women Gall Bladder?

Gall bladder? - gall bladder more condition_symptoms for women

I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago, he had a green stripe on it. I had problems with loose stools, with some foods such as salads, everything that has fat in itself, in a few minutes I have to find a bathroom, and if it is not good ---- accident. I'm so tired of things is that you do not like the food. I like food I can eat more. At some point, I do not know if what I eat, disturbs me. I wonder if this is normal or if it's just me. I had my surgery the dura mater that separates the stomach open.

2 comments:

dimoom said...

Gallbladder is responsible for the concentration and the secretion of bile, which is responsible for the digestion of fats
is removed, bile is still wearing, but not hide the fact very effective, no problem for the vast majority of people with gallbladder removed
because ur not digest fats, can u ask ur doctor to write bile salts, or tablet form

candace said...

I have the same problems, but I have my gallbladder acting upon me, and Abit. It can be painful. I wonder what I should say.

Post a Comment