Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will Cyclobenzaprine Make Me Fail A Drug Test Would These Prescriptions Make Me Fail A Drug Test?

Would these prescriptions make me fail a drug test? - will cyclobenzaprine make me fail a drug test

I have a pre-screening of drug use today and said they had found something. The only thing I have in recent weeks they have been taken. One of them does not make me a drug test? Help. I need this job.

Last week:
50/caff paracetamol 325/butal 40mg tab
Naproxen 500 mg tab
Excedrin and cons

more than a month:
Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 10mg tab

1 comments:

Mandy said...

The only thing you can do is simply Butal 50 mg. May fail if the check or something like xanax.
If you have a prescription for medication, not to miss the really have on your system. Let them know what to take your medication before testing the drug.

Post a Comment