Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shotgun License Nj WhatI Am Looking To Legally Purchase A SHOTGUN In NY State With A NJ License? Can I? Would You Like To Ask?

WhatI am looking to legally purchase a SHOTGUN in NY state with a NJ license? Can I? would you like to ask? - shotgun license nj

I currently live in Upstate New York. Not a big gun show this weekend and I want to buy my first gun.

I have a licensed New Jersey, with a fixed residence. I rent a property in Syracuse and have my name on the lease. I have bank statements to my address in Syracuse. I spend most of my time in Syracuse. I know that is not New York and New Jersey as the best states for gun owners live, but no knowledge of a person currently residing in a State would be great.

I am an American citizen, and I understand that I am myself justified on the Constitution. Can someone help me understand my right to buy a weapon. What is the best way to buy a gun? Any help would be great. Thank you very much.

PLEASE: Keep your opinions of the 2 ยบ AODIFICATION themselves. We live in a democracy in which all live under the same Constitution. His 1st Amendment protects you as my 2nd Amendment protects me. I do not believe a weapon or an assault rifle.

1 comments:

justgood... said...

Yes you can. You go to the fair with their documents and buy what you love

Post a Comment